What is the Dark Web? Is it illegal? (Full Detail)

2 56

What is the Dark Web? Is it illegal? (Full Detail)

 

"<yoastmark

What is the Dark Web? Did you know that internet is divided into 3 parts in which one is Surface Web.second is Deep web and third is Dark web, in this article I will talk in detail about the three parts, you heard the name of Dark web Will happen and maybe you have basic information about it.

 

But you also know that you can access or surf the Dark Web in your computer but for this you have to install a special web browser called tor browser. Now your mind will be the question what is this tor browser and how to access the  from it. So you will find the answers to all these questions in this post.

 

Read Also:

What is Surface Web?

Surface Web is what every normal person surfs like facebook twitter instagram google etc these are all surface websites besides all the websites that are indexed in google, yahoo or any other search engine are called surface web You can also easily access the web’s search throws.

 

Every normal person can surf the surface web. The Surface Web is just 5 Percent of All Internet, which means the internet we use is 5% Percent, the rest is 95% in Deep Web and Dark Web.

 

What is Deep Web?

Deep Web is a website that not everyone can access, it is made for particular people, Deep web is not indexed by any search engines and a website that is not indexed by search engines is as much as you Search, you will not find it and you will not find any tricks to access Deep Web.

 

To access the deep web, you must have the specific url of the website that you want to open but you will not find the link from anywhere, it contains information about the secret website of the government, the website of the bank or the companies. Only those who work in it have it, the simple thing is that you have no work in Deep web.

 




What is the Dark Web?

 

Dark Web is a dangerous part of the world of internet, it is completely illegal, all the work in it is illegal, people who commit crime do dirty business only on the Dark web, it includes murder, kidnapping, drug supply, smuggling, buying and selling weapons. And all kinds of illegal work is done. There are also hired killers in the dark web who take money and shed the blood of innocent people.

 

No one can reach the people who work in it because the IP is hidden in it so no one knows who is using it and where. Now that you know what is this, let us know how to access.

 

How to access the Dark Web?

 

In order to access you need to have a link to the website and if you have a link, you can still use it in normal browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera etc. But for this you have to install tor browser in the computer, the interface of tor browser is like normal browser, it is specially made for dark web, you can access any dark website by entering the link.

 





I will never recommend you to surf the Dark Web because surfing the Dark Web can hack your computer and this little mistake can cost you your life, you know that this world There is no one more precious than life.

I hope you liked this post and you know ALL  ABOUT how to access it, if there is any question please comment I will try to give you quick answer, if this post is good then social Share on media

 

  1. Roland Neer says

    exceptional post

  2. Bobby Warga says

    and it looks very stylish and sexy on him.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.