What is Meta Tags? How to Add Meta Tags to Blogger
What is Meta Tags? How to Add Meta Tags to Blogger Template Let’s know that Meta Tag is really an important part of search engine, so if you want your blog or website to rank in search engine, then you should customize your blog with related tags. Have to do, because the search engine brings your blog to search through this tag, so if you do not use these tags, you will never get a good ranking blogger is one of the most popular blogging platforms on the internet so for blogger SEO is very important and if you want to become a successful blogger, then you have to fix them yourself.
If you want to make your blog or website SEO friendly then Meta tags play an important role for your blog. When you add Meta tags to your blog, whenever a visitor is related to your blog in the search engine. If you search Keyword, then the post of your blog is shown in the search engine.
What is Meta Tags?
Meta tags are actually HTML tags in our templates that work to bring our blog to search engines because with the help of Meta tags we tell the search engines what content is available in our blog so that whenever If a visitor searches the Meta keyword related to our blog, then our blog can be found in the search engine.
What are the types of Meta tags?
Meta tags have three important parts which are given below:
1. Meta Title: – In this, we have to write the title of our blog, like the title of our blog is Pak urdu tube. Similarly, you can also write the title of your blog.
2. Meta Description: – In this, we have to write about our blog, like when someone searches your blog in search engine, then the description of your blog appears under the title.
3. Meta Keyword: – Keyword is the most important part, in which you have to write related keywords from your blog like blogger, blogging, make money online, computer tips and trick in urdu, mobile reviews etc.
These three meta tags are the most important content for your blog, which brings your blog to the top of the search engine.
How to use Meta Tags in Blogger?
There are two ways to add meta tags to blogger blog, one is to add meta tags to search description by going to blogger settings and second is to add meta tags to blogger template but I would advise you to add meta tags to Blogger HTML. So let’s know how to add meta tags to blogger blog.
1. First you go to your blogger dashboard.
2. Now go to Theme / Template and click on Edit HTML.
3. Now you press Ctrl + F and search by typing Description and Keyword.
4. On getting the description and Keyword, write something in 150 to 160 words about your blog in the description and add the keyword related to your blog in the Keyword.
How to use Meta Tags in Blogger
5. Now save the template in the last.
So friends, in this way you can add Meta tags to your blogger blog, so now you must have understood what Meta Tag is and how to add Meta tag to the blog, which is very important for your blogger. ranks in the search engine.
I hope you liked this post, if you have any problem in adding it to the Meta Tags blog, then please tell us in the comments and share this post with your friends on social media.