What is link spam? How to avoid link spamming
If you are a blogger then you must have heard about Link Spamming Today in this post we are going to tell you what is Link Spam under Black Hat SEO, why blogger does Link Spam in their website or blog How can a website or blog benefit from this?
If Google gets the activities of Link Spam in a website or blog, then what punishment can Google give to that website or blog under its algorithm / law and why it has been called Black Hat SEO technique, then today we can only link in website or blog If we discuss things related to Spam, let’s start
What is Link Spamming?
When a blogger incorrectly creates a backlink for their website or blog to rank the content of their website or blog on the first page of Google, it is called Link Spamming when the blogger makes the URL of their website or blog on the internet. The way the activity is spreading against Google’s Algorithm / law, the same activity is called Link Spam.
Why does Blogger Link Spam
A blogger does Link Spam to get his website or blog ranked on Google’s first page as quickly as possible. By doing Link Spam, that website or blog will rank on the first page of Google in the shortest time that the website or blog But a lot of traffic comes due to which the owner of that website or blog gets a lot of profit from the website or blog.
Read also: –
- 100+ Profitable Micro Niche Blog Ideas 2021|Top Blogging Niches
- 10 Best Ways Make Money From Home In Coronavirus
- What Is Meta Tags? How To Add Meta Tags In Blogger?
- List Of Insurance Companies In Pakistan | Insurance In Pakistan
- Highest CPC Keywords And Best Adsense Niches For Urdu Blogger
- Adsense High CPC Keywords List 2020
How is Blogger Link Spam?
1. Make a Link Purchase for your website or blog from another website.
2. Create a backlink of your website or blog to any website or blog whose page rank is very low.
3. Adding a link to the content of your website or blog that is redirecting to an unknown website or blog.
4. You create excessive links in your website or blog post.
5. Create a backlink from 30 to 50 of your website or blog within 1 day.
6. Exchange your website or blog link with the link of any other website or blog.
7. You make a wrong network link to your website or blog.
8. Submitting a link to your website or blog as a comment on a website that is not related to your content.
How to save a blog from link spam?
1. Never make backlink purchase from any website or Seo company for your website or blog.
2. You should make backlink of your website or blog only on the website or blog whose page rank is higher than your website or blog.
3. You should only submit a link as a comment to the website or blog whose content is related to your website or blog such as – commenting computer related blogger only on computer related website or blog and Tech related blogger on Tech related website or blog Commenting on
The following provision to make Link Spam created by Google
On 24 April 2012, Penguin Algorithm law was made by Google on link Spam on any website or blog under which any website or blog was caught by Link Spam, then Google’s search engine Penguin Algorithm law under that law or website Used to punish because of this punishment, due to link spam of that website or blog, its ranking on Google falls and the quality of that website or blog on Google was deteriorated.
We hope you now understand what is Link Spamming, what is Link Spam in a website or blog, why does a blogger do Link Spam, how to avoid Link Spam in a website or blog, how to avoid link spam and Google our website Or what can decorate a blog, now keep in mind that what you have to do before adding a link to any website or blog.