What is Google Adsense?Making Money with AdSense
What is Google Adsense?Making Money with AdSense
What is Google Adsense? The best source to make money online from internet is Google Adsense. People are earning millions of dollars monthly from google adsense. If you also want to know about google adsense and want to make money from it, then read this post carefully and carefully. I will explain in detail what is google adsense, how to make money from it, how to make money from google adsense and how much money can be made from it. Also read this post for information about google adsense completely.
What is Google Adsense? How it works
CPC (click per Cost) is an Advertisement program, was created by Google Adsense is currently the most used online earning source, many people are generating good income from it, per click and Earnings are in terms of per impression revenue.
google adsense takes ads from advertiser through adword and then shows them on publisher’s website i then click on visitor ad of those website then adsense takes its money from advertiser and gives 68% to website owner and 32% google keeps it.
Example If your website has Adsense ads and someone clicked on the ad as if the advertiser has given 1 then google will keep 32% or 0.32 $ of it and the rest 68% i.e. 0.68 $ will be given to you.
Remember that the one who shows your add on another website to promote your business or website is called advertiser, and the one whose website has been shown ad is called publisher.
There are many other ad networks like Google, such as media.net, bidvertiser, adnew, infolink, popads, etc. But out of all these, Google Adsense is the best, because it pays more than all the ad networks, and in this you can show all kinds of ads in your website, this is what most publishers use.
- 100+ Profitable Micro Niche Blog Ideas 2021|Top Blogging Niches
- 10 Best Ways Make Money From Home In Coronavirus
- What Is Meta Tags? How To Add Meta Tags In Blogger?
- List Of Insurance Companies In Pakistan | Insurance In Pakistan
- Highest CPC Keywords And Best Adsense Niches For Urdu Blogger
- Adsense High CPC Keywords List 2020
How does Adsense Earning happen? How much money can you make?
Working on google adsense CPC means it pays for clicks on ads as I mentioned above that it keeps 32% of the amount paid by the advertiser on click and pays 68% to the publisher.
You may be thinking that in this way anyone can make a lot of money by clicking himself or getting friends to click so let me tell you that no one can cheat google in this way and for this google rules The adsense account will be disabled for anyone who does such an act.
How Much Money Can We Make With Google Adsense?
How much money you can earn from google depends on your blog traffic, blog niche, ad placement, high paying keyword and which country you get the most traffic from, it means first you have to see how much traffic your blog gets daily. , What is the niche / topic of your blog, where are the ads on your blog, how many high paying keywords did you use in the content and from which country do you get traffic.
The cpc of every country is different, if you get more traffic from India and pakistan then your earning will be less and if the traffic to your blog comes from us or if you get from other high cpc country then your earning will be more.
CPCs vary by keyword, you can get 10 10 for one click and 1 0.01 for one click You can increase CPC by using high paying keyword
Suppose your blog has 10000 traffic and 500 ads are clicked and you are paid 0.50 click per click by google then your CPC will be 0.50 $ and on 500 click you will earn 250.
What we need to do to make money from Adsense
To make money from AdSense you have to create your own website or create a youtube channel which you can also create for free. You select different topics of interest then keep posting on your website or posting videos on the channel.
You have to do good SEO of your blog so that traffic to your blog comes from google, when your website is 3 months old and 300 to 500 traffic starts coming to your website then you have to apply for adsense, 3 or In 7 days your Adsense will be approved and ads will start showing on your website
How to Apply for Adsense?
Remember that you have to publish 100% unique and self written posts on your website, if you copy someone’s post and publish it on the blog then your Adsense account will not be approved and you will not be able to earn from google adsense, besides All you have to do is install a good responsive theme on your blog and focus on SEO and write quality content.
Hope you liked this post and now you know how to make money from it, if you have any questions related to this post please comment, if you liked this post then social media But be sure to share so that other people can also benefit from it.