It is better for customers to book most of their travel itineraries with discount websites like Priceline.com This is because Priceline credit cards offer attractive rewards and balance transfer offers that will help you earn more rewards. See why you need this card!
Overview of Priceline credit cards
The Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card is a corporate branded travel rewards credit card. with this card You earn five points per dollar on purchases at For eligible priceline.com purchases, all other purchases will earn you one point per dollar.
You’ll also earn 10,000 bonus points when you make $1,000 worth of purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. And you’ll earn 10% back on reward credits on eligible statements.
There are no annual fees or foreign transaction fees. The card comes with rewards such as concierge service. and zero fraud liability for unauthorized charges.
Who is this credit card suitable for?
You are the user. Are you a regular Priceline.com user or would you be willing to become a user? If so This card might be right for you.
Not only will you earn more points on Priceline purchases, but your points are worth more when you redeem them for travel purchases you make through the site.
This structure makes the card ideal for travelers who don’t want to be associated with a specific airline or hotel brand. Want to earn rewards without paying an annual fee?
Pros and cons of Priceline credit cards
The advantages have been explained.
- Rich rewards for Priceline shoppers: Hotels, plane tickets holiday packages And other travel booked on Priceline earns 5 points per $1 spent on those purchases. That’s a higher rewards rate on travel purchases than you can get with most competitive travel rewards cards.
- Unique balance transfer offers: This card offers 15 full billing cycles plus 0% interest on balance transfers. And you’ll earn 1 point per $1 on the first $5,000 you transfer within 30 days. Few travel-focused cards offer longer 0% periods, and even more reward you with points for balance transfers. Also less
- Discount points for travel redemption: When you redeem your points for Priceline or other eligible travel purchases. You’ll get 10% of your points back to use on your next redemption.
If you want to take advantage of special balance transfer and points transfer offers, Please act soon. You can only transfer balances in the first 45 days after you open your card.
- Few rewards on non-Priceline purchases: Each point is worth 1 cent (more on that below). Earning 5% cash back on Priceline purchases is great. But getting just 1% back on everything you buy is disappointing. Many rewards credit cards offer more than 1% cash back on regular purchases.
- A few additional benefits: Some travel-focused cards come with great benefits such as car rental insurance and travel accident insurance. or purchase protection, however, the Priceline Rewards Visa Card does not.
Earn points and rewards
This card’s earnings structure is simple and straightforward. You’ll earn 5 points per $1 spent on eligible Priceline purchases, including:
- Name your own price
- Urgent offer
- Payment for booking is made immediately.
- Travel protection
Non-Priceline purchases earn 1 point per dollar you spend. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn from purchases.
This card allows you to redeem rewards for statement credits of $25 or more on purchases made within the previous 120 days.
If you redeem for statement credit to cover regular purchases You get 1 cent worth of value per point. If you redeem rewards to cover purchases Priceline.com Or on travel purchases of $25 or more, you’ll earn 10% back in points.
Other redemption options include gift cards (starting at 3,000 points for a $25 card, or 0.83 cents per point) or merchandise purchased through your online account.
Other features of the Priceline Rewards Visa Card
The Priceline Rewards Visa Card has some cool features. Many of these may interest you, including:
Priceline Rewards Visa Card Bonus for New Cardholders
The Priceline Rewards Visa Card offers a welcome bonus. But that’s all. When you spend $1,000 within 90 days, you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points. Easy to access. But the returns are moderate.
The bonus can be worth up to $110 depending on how you redeem your points. The bonus amount is below average for this type of card. Many cards offer bonuses worth at least $150, with some worth more than $200.
You’ll also earn 1 point per $1 transferred on balance transfers up to $5,000 within the first 30 days of account opening.
Barclays, which issued this card Ranked ninth out of 11 national card issuers in JD Power’s 2020 U.S. Credit Card Satisfaction Study.1
Customers have access to phone support. Just like the mobile app you can manage your account. Lock your card if it’s lost or stolen. Set a spending limit and even control how your card is used to pay (online, over the phone, in person, etc.). Barclays also offers free access to your FICO credit score online or through a mobile app.
Barclays offers standard security features. This includes encrypting logins and checking accounts for fraudulent activity. You can also set up account alerts that make it easier to monitor your purchases and account. and there is no liability for fraudulent purchases.
Priceline Rewards Visa Card Fees
The fees on this card are standard for the industry. Although the lack of foreign transaction fees makes this card a good option if you’re traveling out of the country. If you live in Iowa You will pay a reduced late payment fee of up to $15.
How to get the most out of this card
Use the Priceline Rewards Visa card for purchases. Priceline.com all your rewards to increase this top 5% income category. Then redeem your rewards to purchase products from Priceline.com More to get the best value
You can also consider transferring your high-interest balance to this card to take advantage of the 0% APR and 1% cashback offer you’ll receive.
But keep in mind: You’ll pay a 3% fee on the amount you transfer. This may exceed what you received as a transfer reward.
Because this card only gives you 1% cash back on regular purchases. We recommend pairing it with another cash back credit card that will give you a higher rewards rate.
Let this post on priceline credit cards be your guide to all the details related to this card. Try to share it with your friends as well. They probably need this important idea too. Good luck!