Do you want to know about the Ulta credit card payment process? Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the United States. They offer more than 25,000 products across all categories and price points. Including your own personal brand. For consumers who want to earn rewards in the form of beauty products, the Ulta Beauty Credit Card may be beneficial. Ulta offers the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card or the Ultamate Rewards Mastercard.
Just like any other credit card. When you get an Ulta credit card, you must make your payments on time each month. Learn about how you can pay your Ulta credit card on time to avoid late fees.
Ultamate Rewards Credit Card vs Ultamate Rewards Mastercard
Here are some key differences between the two Ulta credit card offers. Here’s what you need to know about each card.
The Ultamate Rewards Credit Card offers these features and amenities:
- Use the card at Ulta Beauty stores and Ulta.com.
- Earn two points for every $1 you spend.
- Get 20% off on your first purchase.
- There is no annual fee for the card.
Ultamate Rewards Mastercard has these features and conveniences:
- Use your credit card anywhere Mastercard is accepted, including Ulta Beauty stores and Ulta.com.
- Earn two points for every $1 you spend at Ulta and one point for every $3 you spend elsewhere.
- Earn 500 welcome bonus points when you spend $500 in your first 90 days outside of Ulta Beauty.
- There is no annual fee for the card.
How do I pay my Ulta credit card bill?
You can pay your Ulta credit card bill in several ways once you apply for the credit card and start using it. Even though in-store payments aren’t an option, But you can choose to pay online, over the phone, or by mail.
For many people, paying with a credit card online is easiest. Here’s how:
Pay with your Ulta credit card online.
- Create your login by clicking on “Register for access” on the login page at the Ulta website.
- Enter your credit card account number, zip code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Choose a username and password.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Use your newly created login and password to sign in.
- Add your current account number and bank routing number.
- Follow the instructions to pay for the service.
You can also access the website 24/7. So you can view the statement. Update profile and manage your account
Pay with your Ulta credit card over the phone.
You can pay your Ulta credit card bill over the phone for free by following these steps:
- Collect your credit card and payment information. This includes card numbers or social security numbers. Bank account information and the amount you wish to pay
- Call Comenity Capital Bank Services at 866-257-9195 24/7.
- Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
Ulta credit card payment by mail
You can also send Ulta payments by mail. But be sure to mail it in early enough to reach the payment center by the due date. Follow these steps:
- Write a check or money order payable to Comenity Capital Bank Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards Credit Card in the amount you wish to pay.
- Make at least the minimum payment to avoid penalties. To avoid interest fees Pay in full the remaining balance on your last statement.
- Mail your Ulta payment to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank – Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards Credit Card
PO Box: Oh – 659820
San Antonio, Texas 78265-9120
Pay with your Ulta credit card through the mobile app.
In addition to online payments, Ulta has a convenient mobile app for both Apple and Android users that you can use to pay for your services. Here’s how:
- Install the Ulta Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Tap “More” at the bottom right of the opening screen.
- Tap “Ultamate Rewards Credit Card”
- Tap the “Manage Account” button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Choose your credit card — Ultamate Rewards Credit Card or Ultamate Mastercard.
- Sign in with the username and password you set up when registering and activating your card online.
- Follow the instructions to complete your payment.
Ulta has all your beauty needs. And if you frequently shop there It’s also a good idea to get an Ulta credit card. Knowing how to pay off an Ulta credit card is an important part of having one. And there are many ways to do this. You can pay by phone, online or by mail!