How to get Google Adsense approved in 2 days
Friends, if you are thinking to apply for Google’s service i.e. adsense, then you can know by taking some such things that your website is right for google adsense or not, because when you apply for adsense, google adsense After thorough examination of your application, only then it decides whether your website is worth showing ads or not.
- Adsense High CPC Keywords List 2020
- How to Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts -Step by Step
- Highest CPC Keywords and Best Adsense Niches For Urdu Blogger
- Google Adsense –What to do and what not|Pak urdu TUBE
How to get Google Adsense approved
Friends, in this post, we will tell you when to apply for google adsense so that your website can be approved, then let us know about 10 tips that you can follow and approve your adsense account.
When should I apply for Google Adsense?
1. You should have your own website:
– It is very clear that for Adsense, it is necessary to have your own website. To apply for Adsense, you must have your own website. Keep in mind that the website you You must have access to manage the HTML data code you want to submit for adsense. That is, you cannot submit to someone else’s site whose owner you are not, such as facebook.com, twitter.com, Pinterest.com etc.
2. Website is 6 months old:
– If your website is 6 months old, you can get approval from Adsense easily but this condition does not apply to custom domain if you use google’s free blogspot.com domain. So you have to wait for adsense for 6 months, only after 6 months you can apply for adsense. If you use a custom domain, you can get adsense approved within 1-2 months.
3. High Quality Content:
It is very important to have good content on your website, when you write a blog, use such topics which are in trend and can bring maximum traffic to your site so that your site is ready for adsense. After adsense approval it becomes easy.
4. Your site should be user friendly:
5. There should not be illegal contents on your site:
– Your website should not have activities like illegal contents such as caste, religion, porn, objectionable views, disability, discrimination, nationality breach, hate, harassment, if you have one of these in your website. If you use any content, you will not get adsense approval.
6. Do not use copyrighted content at all:
– Before applying for adsense, one thing must be remembered that there should not be copyrighted content on your site, adsense cannot be approved because of copyrighted content.
7. Do not use another Ads Network:
– If you have already placed other ads on your site, then you remove those ads, only then apply for approval in Adsense because adsense does not support third party ads network.
8. Website does not have Sufficient Content:
– Before approval in Adsense, see that there are good content and posts on your site, there should be at least 7 to 25 posts with good content on your site and also their length is 600. If you are in 1200 words, then apply for approval in adsense.
9. Site supports Adsense Language:
– Before applying in Adsense, see whether the language which is on your site supports Adsense or not, because Adsense does not support all languages.
10. You must be 18 years of age:
– According to the rules of adsense, you must be over 18 years old. Adsense only accepts applications from applicants above the age of 18 years.
So friends, if you follow the above tips, your Adsense will be easily approved in 1-2 days, if you apply all these things for Google adsense, then your adsense account is definitely 100% You will be approve after that you can earn good money by placing ads of google on your site, if you like our post, then definitely share it with your friends.