Google Adsense –What to do and what not
Google Adsense is easy and simple way to earn money. Its process is also very easy and simple, it does not require any kind of investment to start. However, there are some strict rules that AdSense is known to follow. Google also follows its rules very strictly, and Google closes the account of those who do not follow its rules. So if you want to save your account from being banned, then you should follow the instructions, what to do and what not to be told about Google Adsense, so that you can keep your Google Adsense Account safe.
Google adsense Should not do in Adsense:
- Under no circumstances, click on yourself or anyone else on your AdSense ads
- Do not join Google program to earn money. You cannot make fast money in this program. You will need to do a little bit more patience.If you are having any problem in understanding this
- after creating your account, then do not worry. You may take some time to explain it, so keep working with patients in Adsense.
- You AdSense ads on those pages where you are buying PPC traffic.
- Never use a format like “Click on ads”, and do not put ads in a place that bind the user to click. This is against the AdSense rule.
- Do not place AdSense ad on a site where it is not allowed. Ex-adult site
- You can take more information on the official page of Google.
- Highest CPC Keywords and Best Adsense Niches For Urdu Blogger
- Adsense High CPC Keywords List 2020
Follow these simple and useful tips
- Collect as much information about Google AdSense.
- To earn more Money, optimize your site according to AdSense program.
- When you visit another site, you click on the ad coming to them only when you have interest in that product.
- Go to the blog of other people and comment on it if you like their content.
Hopefully you will find Google Adsense – what to do and what not to do. If you have any question, you can ask in the comment section.