An army of UFOs appeared in Washington. Created the biggest chaos in history (video)

There are numerous UFO sightings and reports throughout the Washington D.C. area occurring almost weekly. People regularly report seeing lights in the sky, unusual sounds, or that F-15 jets may be distant objects. This is unusual, as most bridges in Washington, D.C. require specific permits to do so. And what did these people see? Are they from outer space? Are they the work of the government? no one knows for sure But there is one story involving an unknown craft hovering over the skies of Washington D.C., still in today’s сoptгoⱱeгѕу.

It was about 11:45 a.m. on July 19, 1952, in a warm summer day. The town hall had a gust of wind at night. Legislators and senators returned home with their families. Little did they know that the rumble and terror that would take over the capital of this great country in the blink of an eye.

Suddenly at a Washington, D.C. radar station, a young air traffic controller begins receiving ping commands on his screen. Pings coming from just 20 miles away and quickly approaching. Air traffic around Washington is congested every day after 10 PM, so there shouldn’t be any planes in the air. He contacted his supervisor on duty, Harry G. Barnes. Mr. Barnes entered the control room and watched as the object zoomed in at іпсгedіЬɩe speed, at an angle of almost 90 degrees. disappears from radar screens for a moment only to park at the opposite side of town

Barnes has been an air traffic controller for some time. And he knows that no plane can initiate maneuvers like he sees on screen. So he contacted Andrew’s central tower and air base. Both of them were picking up the same object. The pilots at Andrews Air Base began calling in because they saw The “bright orange object” circled the sky and then flew away. They had never seen an aircraft perform such maneuvering. Reports continued to come in from across the Washington area about ᴜпᴜsᴜаɩ in the sky until the early hours of July 20.

The next day, his radar started sending rapid pings at the same time. It also noted impossible acrobatics that conventional aircraft could not perform. It was flying at an unprecedented average speed of 5000 mph while performing these maneuvers. And it was gone very quickly.

To extend these incursions further into the national airspace combat jets next week, survey the skies around Washington, D.C. No additional sightings were reported until next weekend. Jets on the ground and in the sky are disturbed to intercept іпtгᴜdeг, who refuses to be identified.

When fіɡһteг jets begin to approach the object directly. Subject decided to intercept the incoming jet. The pilot of one of the jets, Lt. William Patterson, was immediately detained and asked for permission to inspect the object. His request was met by a silent radio. While ground staff watched as objects Maneuvering around the plane after what felt like an eternity. Finally, the pilot revives again when the object flies off at a rate of іпсгedіЬɩe in a different direction.

Scroll to continue.

The Air fog suddenly called Captain Edward J. Ruppelt, who was the head of the bluebook project at the time. He was briefed on the device shortly after the pilot detected an unknown object. But many of his questions went unanswered as the weather was working hard to answer any after Harry Truman, who played the role at the time, became aware of it. There is only an explanation for the aspects related to the weather. Witnesses to such events were caught at the air formation. But since it is a predetermined theory and no one, to say the least, can do it. This is one of the most famous events in Washington D.C. that remains completely unexplained in the project bluebook.


Leave a Comment